Feel good in your body and enjoy motherhood
The award-winning, research-backed, Post Natal Training Programme now available in the UK!
Did you know that every third woman in the UK experiences urinary incontinence (UI) in the first year after having a baby? *
And up to 3/4 of these women continue to experience this in the following 12 years after giving birth.
*NHS/2021JOIN US NOW WITH -30% DISCOUNT
Rehab your pelvic floor and core in weeks
With the research-backed Nordic Fit Mama Post Natal Programme.
- Learn to engage and relax your pelvic floor muscles & fix diastasis recti
- Exercise safely after pregnancy and childbirth
- Add energy and well-being to your daily life
- All exercises planned and approved by physiotherapists and gynecologists
- Get results in just 10 minutes a day
We have helped over 20,000 mums
Who now enjoy their motherhood to the fullest.GIFT4YOU -30% - JOIN NOW
WE HAVE PARTNERED WITH TOP UNIVERSITIES,
ONGOING RESEARCH (2022/23) WITH:
- Sheffield Hallam University, UK. Research Project with the Health Research Institute.
- University of Turku, Finland. Department of Nursing. Assessment of the efficacy of the online exercise programme based on self-reported well-being.
In just 6 weeks you will
- strengthen your pelvic floor and core muscles
- have more energy in your everyday life
- flatten your tummy and
- feel better in your body
START NOW - IT IS NEVER TOO LATE!
Nordic Fit Mama Post Natal Programme
Are you ready to take control over your postpartum body and mind?
Our 6-week programme brings a virtual trainer into your living room, with accessible and effortless instructions to rehabilitate your body and increase overall well-being.
With only 5-10 minutes/day you will:
- heal your postpartum body and mind
- learn to exercise safely after giving birth & fix diastasis recti
- maintain self-care routines even in the busy everyday life with a newborn
With a simple shift in your mindset and the right exercises, you will have more energy to enjoy your new life situation. Plus look and feel better!
JOIN NOW WITH -30% DISCOUNT
Contents of The Post Natal Programme
Testing and Identifying Pelvic Floor Muscles
In this module you'll learn to:
- Know your pelvic floor muscles
- Activate and relax them
- Test the condition of your pelvic floor
You'll finish this module with understanding the function of your pelvic floor muscles and how to activate and relax these muscles.
Testing for Diastasis Recti and Activating Deep Abdominal Muscles
Abdominal muscle separation (Diastasis Recti) is a common postpartum condition. It may cause back pain or your belly to bulge. In this module, you’ll learn:
- How to test your core muscle condition
- How to gently start strengthening your core
- To improve the endurance of this important muscle group
You’ll finish this module with better confidence and connection with your body.
Core, mobility, and personal quality time
The secret of postpartum rehabilitation is to proceed calmly but decisively, always listening to the body's messages.
In this module, you’ll learn:
- New exercises to strengthen your core and boost your energy
- To keep up with the exercise routine
- The importance of me-time and selfcare
You’ll finish this module with a firmer body and refreshed mind.
Mobility, Beautiful Posture, and Being Considerate Towards Yourself
In this module, you´ll learn
- The impact of pelvic floor muscles on your whole body
- The importance of posture
- Progressive pelvic floor muscle exercises
You’ll finish this module with a firmer body and better confidence.
Progressive Training and Sex after Giving Birth
Getting fit is not only about sweating but also mobility. And did you know that a strong pelvic floor means better sex? In this module, you'll learn:
- Talk about postpartum sex
- Work on your body's mobility
- The importance of fresh air
By now you notice positive changes in your well-being and the functioning of your body, especially control over your pelvic floor.
Exercise and Wellbeing Routines as Part of Your Everyday Life
It´s the final week and time to wrap up what we have learned - and thank ourselves for our good job! This week we:
- Get energized
- Do a bit more intensive workouts
- Celebrate our success!
You are a rock star ⭐. We know it is not easy to find time for self-care when there is a new baby in the house - but you did it 🥳.
Starting to breastfeed can be overwhelming. Whether you choose to breastfeed or not is entirely a personal choice. If you want to give it a try, we now offer a comprehensive breastfeeding guide as a bonus to the Post Natal Programme.
The guide features 19 topics, from ‘how to tell if your baby is hungry’, to advice on ‘the best nursing positions’, to ‘nipple problems’ and ‘breast infections’. All research backed advice you can trust.
This Programme Is For You If you want to...
- Learn safe exercises to heal Diastasis Recti
- Say goodbye to back pains and leaking
- Improve your posture
- Feel more energetic and enjoy motherhood more
- Learn to take care of yourself as a new mother
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Riina Laaksonen
The founder of Nordic Fit Mama
"I am a mother of three active boys, an entrepreneur, a surfer, and a snowboarder. I have dedicated my life to promoting women's well-being, especially mothers.
My interest in maternal health stems from my own experiences and the fact that I made every possible mistake in my workout after my pregnancies. It inspired me to become a personal trainer specializing in maternal rehabilitation."
I appreciate the content of this course, as well as the emphasis on activation as well as relaxation. It's amazing how these simple exercises are so powerful in rehabilitating a mother's body.
- Jennifer Lance
Nordic Fit Mama understands that new moms are understandably pressed for time, tired, and can only give so much every day. This course is intended to help you, energize you, heal your abdominal muscles and respect your time as a new mama.
- Tenille LaFontaine
The programme is brilliant and so easy to fit in, I try and do it when my little one is having a nap and it's ideal.
Thank you so much, I'm only on week 2, but already it's making a huge difference.
- Gemma H.
GET STARTED TODAY!
Nordic Fit Mama
Post Natal Programme
14-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with The Post Natal Programme, let us know within the first 14-days for a full refund. No questions asked.